Sunday, June 29, 2008

CVS and Walgreens deals today

We have been so busy lately and I have not had time to get on here and blog. I wanted to get on and post some great deals I got today!

This is what I got at CVS:

2 - Coppertone SunBlock Baby Face Sticks ($4.69 ea.- $10 EBC back)
1- Physicians Formula Mascara ($7.99 ea.- $7.99 EBC back)
1 -Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit ($7.99 - $5 off Manuf. coupon, $5 ECB for $10 of Swiffer prod.)
1- Swiffer wet mop refill kit($5.99- $1 off Maunf. coupon)
2- Kashi Cereal ( Sale 2/$5, I had 2- $2 off coupons)
1 pack Orbit gum (filler)
1 Reese's candy (filler)

So- My total cost was: $3 ish out of pocket and $12 ECB... But I got back $10 ECB
Not Bad!

Walgreens:

6- packs (40 diapers per pack) of Walgreens comfort diapers- on sale for $5.99
*used Walgreens coupon (in Easy Saver)- $5 off of 2 packs (this will automatically take $2.50 off of each pack of diapers... so $7.50 off of 3 packs, $15 off of 6 packs-)
*After purchasing $15 worth diapers, you will get a $5 Register Rewards at the end of your reciept (To make the most of this deal, you really need to buy 3 packs of diapers twice. At each transaction, you will get $5 back- therefore earning $10 back total. Do not use your register rewards to buy the diapers b/c you will not get register rewards back)

After getting $10 back in Rewards (this is like a coupon good for $10 at Walgreens on anything)I spent around $15 out of pocket... Which equals, $2.50 per pack of 40 diapers or about .05 cents per diaper. Incredible! :<) If you want to do this deal, HURRY! I went to 2 Walgreen stores today and still could not get the size of diapers I wanted. I figured that I would just buy all Addie's size (size 3) and then return a few for Sophie's size (size 2) when they get back in stock.

Thanks to moneysavingmom.com for all the great leads on deals!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are too good! ha ha It is amazing the deals you find. I really need to start taking notes!

Melanie said...

I saw your post on Money Saving Mom and wanted to let you know that there should be no problem using both Schick coupons with the B1G1 deal. I have done it several times and have never had a problem :)