Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 Pepsi 12 packs for less than the price of 1

My CVS deal for today was only one transaction. It was a crazy day, but I made it out to work one deal. Here is what I got:

5- 12 packs of Pepsi products (4/$12)
5- Sobe Life Waters (all free)
1 - Kotex liners (free, plus $1.00 overage)
1- Fizz Energy packets ($5.99)
1- CVS brand hand soap (free, plus $1.20 overage)

Coupons:
1. 3/15 CVS total purchase (e-mailed to me... sign up for their e-mails if you haven't already. They send you a coupon almost every 2 weeks)
2. Kotex coupon $1.00, printable
3. Pepsi coupon (buy 4 12, packs- get 1 free)
4. Used 5 Sobe coupons (buy a 12 pack of Pepsi and get a FREE sobe) * note, this coupon can typically be printed only twice per computer.
5. $2 CVS beauty coupon (no longer available)
6. Used $11 ECB

Total before coupons - approx. $30 (give or take a few cents)
Paid out of pocket- $6.40

Got back approx.$13 ECB.

Therefore I got about $30 worth of products at CVS today for about $4.40!

That's the price of 1 of the 12 packs!

Woohoo! My husband loves me, I got him Mt. Dew ;<)

Thanks to Moneysavingmom.com for helping me figure out these great deals!

1 comment:

WICK said...

fresh from the mountain...ahhhh...