Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Wild CVS trip

I went to CVS today, not expecting to get much... but I would up with a lot of great deals!

Transaction #1

2 covergirl lipgloss - $5.99 each (use B1G1 CG in today's paper as well as $1 off CG products)
4 Suave body washes- $2 each (had 2 B1G1 coupons from a previous paper)
1 twin pack "Off "bug spray- $2.25 (on clearance plus I had a 75 cents off coupon)

Used 2/10 CVS coupon

Paid $1 and some change out of pocket, sorry I don't have my reciept with me!
(plus $5.99 and $2.99 ECB)

Got back $5.99 (lipgloss) and $2.00 (for Suave) ECB

THEN- our cashier told us that summer stuff was on 75% off clearance! Whoah, I had to check it out!

I got:
1 Christmas gift- Princess tent for $4.99 (down from $20)
1 Christmas gift- remote control cars for $3.75 (down from $14.99)
Dora gardening gloves for my daughter- 75 cents
gardening tools for my daughter- $1.00
Huggies little swimmers diapers- 75 cents for 1 pack and $1.25 for the other (on clearance for $2.25 and I had 2 different coupons to add to it)

So I broke out my ECBs and used them to buy some great and cheap deals!

Check out your CVS for Summer Markdowns!

2 comments:

bobbi said...

dang the one day i dont go! i really want a cooler! hope its there tomorrow~!

Monogenes said...

I think you're speaking another language :).